Sunday, August 10, 2008

So Brett Favre is on the NY Jets now huh?

Boy being at camp for a week means you are definitely out of touch. In other non-tri related news, I am really enjoying the Olympics coverage. Especially the coverage of the disciplines I am working on.

I exercised yesterday and am resting today. To be honest, I felt like yesterday's double was a bust. I am hoping that my system was just tired out from camp, but I only went half of the masters class for about 35 min of swimming, and only ran 30 min instead of the hour I set out to do. Just felt cruddy...and a little depressed. Saw a lot of tri clubs out practicing on Saturday and felt pretty lonely out there.

On a cheerier note, I got my tri shorts in the mail yesterday :) They are shorts to be worn under my wet suit that are quick dry, have a little padding for the bike, but are leaner so that I can run in them. Very cool! B)

No comments: