Friday, June 27, 2008

Two months is long enough...

...to develop an addiction ;)

So I managed to survive my double yesterday. Ran on the beach for 25 min ( too fast and too hard, but that is not the point really) and then tried my hand at paddleboarding. I got my behind kicked pretty thoroughly. I actually went home, thought I was going to vomit, did not, had dinner and was pretty tired so I went to bed about 8:30.

Got up this morning at 5:30 and was back out on the paddleboard at 6:15. My balance needs improvement. I am focusing on that as a priority right now. With a greater core strength I could focus on the arm exercise of the activity and not falling off my longboard quite so much.

But despite feeling sore from paddleboarding and beat up from struggling to develop that ability, I am already looking ahead to my ride tomorrow and thinking through what needs to go into that.

A

No comments: