Friday, June 6, 2008

Double Digits!

If you saw my post yesterday it will come as no shock to you that we are now 99 days from race day. I had a dream last night about the race and more specifically about my plans to come up and preach after the race. I think that God wants a stake in all this too. I am thinking about designing a t-shirt for my "fans" that will generate buzz, conversations, and interest. Thoughts are loose now, but thinking about ways of drawing together the themes of Tris and worship. I am already planning on tying into my introduction to a four-week study on Philippians (I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus). But now I am looking for something catchy. Beat this:


Swim

Bike

Run

Preach

9/14/08

Oh and I did 40 mins on the newest machine at Malibu Fitness called the AMT (adaptive motion trainer). Good fun.

No comments: