Monday, August 25, 2008

Good weekend.

Hey there, friends.

I had a good weekend.

Saturday - I took a laid back day. I swam in the masters class for 45 min and then left the house for the day. I had a meeting down in Fullerton and then visited with some friends in Bellflower.

Sunday - after a great morning in worship, I hit the beach for a run. I ran from Morning View out to the Point and back. Things were going well until the last 100 yards. I hit a hole that a child had dug out and really banged up my legs with the fall. That was not fun. I took a nap that afternoon and am hoping that stretching and easing back will take care of it.

Today - got up and did Master's swim. The left leg is fine - my right calf and ankle are still pretty sore, but I will manage ;)
Swim class was great - our main set was 3 X 400 sets and the last two I did under 8 minutes each which is a personal best for me.

No comments: