Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update :)

1h 12m 2750.00 yards 02m 37s /100 yards


Masters Drills




So I saw a doctor/friend yesterday about my nutrition, training, and frustrations with weight. One of his emphases is wellness and natural eating. He was very concerned about the amount of processed food in my diet. As such he has recommended (and I am going to follow through with) a diet that fasts from these things. I will do a protein shake for breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch (.5 lb protein, .5 lb cooked veggies), 2 snacks, dinner (.5 lb protein, .5 lb cooked veggies), and one more snack. My snacks can be as many raw fruits and vegetables as I desire. He calls it (knowing my background well) "From God's Hands to your mouth." I am quitting Diet Cokes cold turkey (I have at least a pack a day habit on those bad boys). I am interested in seeing how a modified, raw and healthy diet helps me body. I am hoping that my organs respond well to not having to process so many sugars and preservatives.

No comments: